What a difference a week makes!

Grace has never really been outside for any period of time. This summer, fall and winter, she was really too little to be outside.  Today since it is warm, I put her outside on the deck for a few minutes to see what she would think. The little lady went crazy. She was screaming with delight as the wind blew over her face and through her hair.  Her little clenched hands tell me she is excited, even without looking at her face. 




That look, is one of bliss!

Bikes and scooters are out!

Below, they are already telling each other to move here. I love it when they get outside. It is good for them and good for me.  But I can already here the shrieks of   "Mom, she ran into to me!" or "Mom he won't move!" or "Tell him not to ride me bike!"  Ah good times! (o:

Really, they are good times! Enjoy the weather people, it won't be here for long!

Comments