Please Pray for Kate

Kate has been one of our "girls" for quite awhile. Along with our kids, we have loved her and prayed for her. Micah and Josh especially, have asked the Lord to help her feel better and for her cancer to be healed. God answered those prayers.  We have a bond with this little girl and her family.
 
Yesterday we found out that they found new spots on her brain. Devastating. They are hurting so much. They are broken. I wish I could explain to you what it is to have a child relapse. It is way worse than the initial diagnoses. There are no words. It is more a feeling. Despair might be one of the words I would use. Thank the Lord they are Christians. Their faith is beautiful and so strong. God will no doubt hold this family up. But being held up, does not mean that your heart is put back together. Oh, it hurts so much.

Would you PLEASE pray for them. I know that for many of you, your prayer lists are full. I understand that. I know you don't even know her and her little family. I understand that too. But if God puts them on your heart, please pray.

Here is the link to her Caringbridge site.  http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/mcraekate   It is possible to sign up to get her updates sent to you via email. It doesn't take long.

God does answer prayer and does performs miracles.

Comments

  1. Praying!!!:) Thanks for sharing this!!!
    Love. -Emily W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart breaks for them. I have been getting her updates for quite a long while and she had been doing quite well. Praying for a miracle

    Linda Koopman

    ReplyDelete
  3. boy, belinda, this post sure hit home with me.
    thank-you for putting their link in your post....i don't remember reading about kate's journey. it brought tears to my eyes and pain in my heart for them. they're now on our prayer list.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment