Josiah and his eyes......

My Josiah, who is mere months away from turning 5, has big eyes. When he was a small guy, his eyes were the first thing you saw when you looked at him. The other Sunday I was getting him dressed for church and was washing his face. I looked at his eyes lashes and was shocked. I knew they were big, but I think they have grown! When he closes his eyes you could brush them. They are almost strangely long! He will grow into them! (o: I think there are women who would love to have such full eye lashes. Josh and Micah have girl eye lashes too!




Josiah has the alphabet on his wall in his room. He loves letters and is very interested in learning. Part of the alphabet keeps falling off the wall and going under his bed. He informed Ken at bed time that the alphabet is not the alphabet without Q R S and T. (o:



He is the boy who says in the morning when I pull out a pair of jeans, "No mom, I don't want hard pants, I want squishy pants." Which in his language means sports pants.

I finally got him to try put his socks on. When we told him he was 4 and 9 months..... WOW that changed his life. He then decided he would do what he could to get those socks on. They are not always straight and on properly, but it's a start!

This boy is so much fun. He is usually smiling and is so cheerful. He is a great entertainer for Grace. All he needs in his life is: love, cherios, chips, treehouse channel at my parents, cars and some books. He is not complicated. He is very special and refreshing. We are so thankful for this little gentleman.

Comments

  1. I'm jealous of those eye lashes! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. It made me smile that you call him a little gentleman. :-) He is a very,very cute little gentleman. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Josiah reminds me of my Thomas. They both are perky and funny and have those big, big eyes. They're both irresistable...just looking at them makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is a very handsome (and cute) gentleman. And he looks very dapper in that outfit. :O)

    -Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. We were just talking about him the other day and came to the conclusion that he would be 5 soon!!-that is crazy!!!!!!!! (He's cute, handsome etc, but I kinda miss the little guy!!!:O()

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment