Be Intentional

There is a blog that I have followed for quite awhile now. I don't know them. I don't even know how I found them. Jess is a stay at home mom and her husband Joel farms. They are Christians. They lost a little girl named Cora, at about 8 months or so from cancer. She was their first and now they have a little boy named Levi, who is a little older than Grace. Their lives are not flashy or all that exciting, but I love to follow their little family and see how even through sorrow, God works. It is beautiful.

Anyways the reason for this post is to direct you to one of her posts. In January she wrote a post about being intentional. Sometimes we just coast through life and let it happen, instead of being intentional about things. I am not going to say anymore. She has already said it and it is much better than I can explain.

I read it a month  ago and was so convicted, but I didn't do anything about it. Today I thinking about it again, so I re-read it. Please, please read it too! It may just change the way you decide to do things. I pray that God will help me to be more intentional.

Go HERE ! You wont regret it.

Comments

  1. I've been following her blog for over a year now. She's linked to my sidebar. Her baby girl was born the exact same day as Olivia. Whenever Olivia reaches a milestone I think about and pray for that family. They really are an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "be strong and let your heart take courage, all you who HOPE in the Lord"
    psalm 31:34
    Did you notice the banner?? How fitting, after a wonderful sermon about biblical hope.

    Thanks for sharing, Belinda. Sometimes I feel like each day is EXACTLY the same as the last. I've read a few different theories from different stay at home moms about why we sometimes feel this way. But I think she nails it on the head. Each day is passing ME by. I'm not being intentional. Time to take action!! But I'm feeling a little overwhelmed at the thought of attempting to do so. But God is good and He will give me strength :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment