Hey, what about Josh?

So it seems that the little kids get all the attention on this blog. I think maybe part of the reason is that Josh does not love getting his picture taken, thus it doesn't end up on the blog. I do like the word thus very much!  I think if I would ask him if he would mind if I would do a post just about him, he would probably roll his eyes and ask why. But I know that he secretly wouldn't mind.

At almost 13, he LOVES Grace. I found him the other day in the playpen with Grace. She loves it when the kids do that, but I have never seen Josh do it. I got the camera out and the first thing he said is, "You are not going to take a picture of this are you?" Hehee. I had to. It is so cute. He is such a love. He will be a great dad some day. That is a great quality in a man. He has a great example!

Do you see the slightly perturbed look he is sporting because I got the camera out?





 Josh..... I love you boy!

Comments