Micah's Birthday

When the kids were little I always used to decorate the house after they were in bed the night before their birthday so that they would wake up to a birthday house. But as the they have gotten older they like to help and tell me how they want their balloons.So the afternoon before the birthday we all blew them up together.


Grace loved this. She loved looking at the colors.


Then the kids would let them go.


Surrounded.


My boy.





This year, Micah wanted to decorate his own cake. So I took him to the Bulk Barn and he picked out what he wanted to put on - jujube things, gummy army men and gummy worms! (o:


The finish product. He was proud of his work.





I am so sad this one is fuzzy. My camera isn't doing so well. I don't know why it takes some great pics and some awful ones. When I looked at this picture I saw 2 guys. They look so old and big. You would never know there is 4 years between them either. This picture is special to me. Maybe I will to get someone who knows what they are doing to try to clean it up and edit it 
Micah got a MLB Wii game, some lego stuff and a plane from Josh.


Around Micah's birthday my parents took the kids out for supper for Micah's birthday. That is a benefit of being the only grand kids on my side. They get extra spoiled! (o:


The spread.


A giant brownie plate with candles for the birthday boy.


Sharing like good children do!



Siah is so much fun.



Ahhh pool and sports. What a combo for the boys. They are getting pretty good at pool. My parents got a table in their basement for Christmas for the kids. It is a neat smaller size table. It is perfect for the kiddies.

Comments

  1. Really liking these fancy birthday decorations. My sister in law also arranged a baby shower for her best friend recently. Balloons and ribbons of different colors were mesmerizing with sparkling lights. Liked the vintage interior of one of the famous venues in NYC and of course cake, cookies were ordered from renowned bakers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment