The View From Here 1

One of the purposes of my blog is for me to have a place to post pictures so I can remember dates and what was happening when. I have totally fallen behind. So here are some of my favourite pics from the last month or two.

I am pretty sure this is older than a month. But I love it. She feels so at home with Josh. Just look how her hand is on his hand. So cute!

Everyday girlie is so excited to see Ken come home. It is so sweet. He is just as excited to see her. He is still smitten. She just loves kisses.


No words needed! (o:
My favourite PJs that Siah has ever worn. He wore them for 2 years. They started out really big and he wore then until they were rather smallish.
Just hanging with Daddy-O. In my opinion that is the best spot in the house! (o:
Her new weird smirk!
Sparkly eyes.


Grace DOES NOT cuddle. She won't even sleep on me. How much more comfortable could it get! But she fell asleep on Nads for the first time. Nads was thrilled.

A self taken picture complete with chocolate on his face.

Comments

Post a Comment