My delicious little lady......


She is one child that can make Ken and I smile every single time, I mean EVERY single time we look at her. She has a way.  She melts us, like I mean a giant puddle on the floor melt. It doesn't matter what kind of day we are having. She can make a hurting heart smile and a tired body feel energized.  We just can't walk by her without smiling at her or picking her up and kissing her little slobbery neck!  She gives me this feeling in my heart, that is warm and gloopy. I just can't explain it. I love the other kids so much too and each in their own way, but I am telling you, Grace just has this thing about her. Even when Micah  is sooo miserable because  he is tired, he will look at her and put his hand on his heart and say "OOOOOOHHHH Grace". The other kids have the same thing. She has captured us all.

She often rewards me with this look. When she happy, she sticks out her tongue. Many times a day you will hear someone calling, "Quick, look at Grace..... her tongue....." It continues to delight us. You would think we would get used to it. But it is just so cute. Her newest thing is to stick it out and wiggle it a little. She knows how to entertain. I have been trying to get this picture for awhile. We have it on video, but I still needed a picture. So I considered it a victory to get it! (:
Look at her dimples.... serious! (:
One day I was teaching Josh a lesson that we needed quiet for. So I sent the kids to Naddie's room and told them to entertain Grace. She loves to lay on Nad's bed and then Natalie will jump on her bed and bounce her. I know it sounds dangerous, but really its not. Grace is a crazy rough and tumble girl already. But I came in to find her happy as a  fat little toad eating plastic chicken in Natalie's doll highchair. I don't know how Natalie and Micah got her in there, because it was sure hard to get her out. She is rather chubsy.
In this picture, the kids were trying to get her to hold her bottle. She is close.  But this one is for you Rachel. I see Olivia in this one. It's her eyes.Do you see it or am I crazy? (:


First I have to say, ignore the bib. Its super ugly AND BLUE! But I bought one of those big packs because she is a piglet. I really despise those bibs, but they work.  Now that that is out of the way....... I LOVE THIS PICTURE!. This is another one I had tired to get for awhile. This is her new thing. She is rather handy and that she will take a soother or suck her fingers.  Really......... MELTS ME....... What else can I say? (:









Comments

  1. She is so deliciously cute. I love those dimples and her wide-eyed smiles. You can just imagine God's delight when he created her, knowing just how much joy she would bring you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a yummy yummy baby! What a special gift just when you need so many smiles! I see Tori in her, especially the last picture. My mom has pictures of me when I was little, my tongue was always hanging out of my mouth.. thankfully I grew out of that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's gotta be those sparkly mischievous eyes!! I can see Natalie in her on that picture with the bottle. Very cute pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is truly an answer to your prayers! What a delightful little girl. I walked past her at the pancake breakfast and she gave me a mischievous look that made me smile :) She's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment