It's just Micah.,......

At first glance, this picture of Micah's math book, looks like he just scribbled instead of doing what he was supposed to. But if you look closely you will see that he did it - just his way. I think this picture about sums up his personality. I saw him smiling a little as he was doing his math. I thought it was awful strange that he was enjoying math on a Friday! (:

So if you know Micah, this may make you smile. But if you don't know Micah, just look at these twirly lines that should be straight and you will then have a small picture of what his personality is like. Some may say he has more than a little touch of Van Dyk in him.  AHEM..... He is fantastic and is a crazy one. We love him desperately! (:
 
Oh and just so you know,  I didn't actually mark it for accuracy. He made me laugh really hard, so he got a check mark.  I am assuming he got all the answers right! (:


Comments

  1. I can SO see this action going on! Great write up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too Funny! And yes, he did get them all right=0) I checked;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! And I was curious to see if he got them all too. I should have just read Dani's comment first. :-) But I felt all proud when I saw he got them all ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks exactly like Josiah's math book. And his grammar book. :) van Dyks. gotta lov'em. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment