Life Around Here

A little snapshot of our days....

I should first start with Josh's first day of school. I know, a little late! (: He is in 10th. Craziness!


The kids go to the Homeschool Building for 1 class each on Friday mornings. It's awesome. It gives them a true classroom experience with 'real' teachers (; I think we will do a full morning next year. It's so good for them. He they are on their first day. There is a dresscode. Micah takes Physed, so that is his uniform! (:


Silly kids in dad's shirt.


Grace 'fixing' her belly button.


My kids are outside all the time. We don't have a huge yard, but it's still big enough to throw a ball in. But we are blessed with lots of concrete. We have a parking lot beside us. Great side walks around us and a school behind us. We are thankful. I am thinking that Micah is driving Siah's bike here! (:

We got this good thing at Goodwill. The kids pooled their money and bought it. They are wise. It's so fun.


I was going through a drawer and took out Micah's hand print from relapse time. It was supposed to be something to have that was part of Micah. But instead it's something to remember God's mercy with.


A month or so ago, we had girl celebration day. We let the girls pick out some balloons and decorate some cupcakes and they got to pick supper!



The girls also got their haircut recently. Natalie's was super long. I kind of miss it, but it was the right move. It is much fresher!




Daddy standing behind me can always make Grace laugh!



My little love telling me she wants snow! Mama, mama, mama, mama.. Persict (perfect) hat. Snow coming? Snow angels? Persict hat mama." It melted me.


The kids on break from school.


Grace telling her baby to smile for the camera! (:


The next 2 are both after supper and is what happens if Grace doesn't get a nap!


Here she is laying in the livingroom. All the chairs have been taken out of the diningroom to sweep after supper.


Look at how big they are getting! I am thankful they love each other.


Grace and Siah are often together. I took this picture and realized how bare my livingroom is. I could use some greenery and maybe some curtains would help! (:  It's called being a minimalist! (:


For real, how cute are they together?


I am trying to memorize this little 3 year old face. It melts me! (:





Comments

  1. no kidding, Belinda, suuuuuper cute kids. And getting so BIG!! I know what you mean about memorizing their little faces, I wish there was a way to freeze time. :) love all the pics. So thankful for God's goodness shown in Micah's life!! :)
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your children are beautiful, Ken and Belinda, true pictures of health and happiness, a encapsulation of God's wonderful blessings! Enjoy them as much as you can, they are gone all too soon.

    With friendly greetings
    Thea H.

    ReplyDelete
  3. See here are girl swimsuit

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment