Just relaxing....

Ahhhhhhh Saturday morning.......  Saturday is the day we do all the things that we couldn't get done during the week. Doing wash is always a good thing! (o: But it starts off nice and relaxed. I love home days with my family.

I just took this picture 20 minutes ago and couldn't resist sharing! Grace's bulging diaper, shows you just how relaxed our morning has been. Poor girl! Now I  have to get going and actually accomplish something! I should probably start by getting our almost teenager out of bed and making Josiah and Micah put pants on (o:



Comments

  1. I LOVE this kind of morning too!! Those moments of quiet and relaxed happiness mean so much when many, many moments before them were filled with anxious waiting! God is faithful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So relaxing, enjoy those precious times..before you know it, the kids are married, and it's back to the honeymoon stage again...which is also very nice, Ineka

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment