From this week......

Here are my favourite pictures that I took this week. I thought it would be a little more varied. But I have realized that I still take the most pictures of Grace by far. (:



Here is the nasty bib again! (: I tried a bow in her hair. It is not quite long enough yet. I can't wait!



Ken grew a beard for Movember (raising $ for prostate cancer). You are supposed to grow a mustache, but that just wouldn't work for him.  I think I like it. It has been shaved off. But he may grow it back yet!

 



My ladies.


Check out his bedtime reading materials..... Maybe he's our doctor! (:







Their favourite pass time. Do you think they are related?


The piggies are very appropriate.

I am sad this dress is almost too small. It is so her. It is comfy and cozy.

Comments

  1. I have been praying for your family for a while now, and you don't know me, but your husband was my teacher a long time ago :) It is wonderful to see your family so happy! And I also wanted to tell you that your honesty and faith are an inspiration. God bless!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment