Our Grace Girl

This is our girl Grace. This first picture is my favourite picture of all time!! Even the spit up is appropriate. She is a volcano and spits up even hours after she eats.

This is our mischievous Grace. I took this picture to remember my favourite little sleeper she wore. She didn't wear it home from the hospital, but wore it soon after she was born. It fit her for a long time and I had to document it being too small. But her expression is "Van Dyk" for sure. That little glint in her eye is trouble!

Our graceful Grace asleep.


I brought out the highchair very early. She sits in it reclined many times throughout the day. It helps her be part of the action while we have supper and while we do school.


Grace is like Micah in that she LOVES LOVES LOVES the bath. I have this fantastic bath seat that she can just recline in like she is at the spa! She is in the big bath at least once a day, sometimes twice and occassionally three times a day, if she is fussy. It fixes everything. Her and Micah have spent hours in the bath together so far. I have some amazing pics of them together and they are very decent, but for Micah's sake I left them out. I was sure tempted! (:

Grace and her daddy.... Their relationship really deserves a whole post. She loves him like she loves no other. Sure she smiles and loves all of us, but Ken gets squeals and she has a special language just for him. Her body squirms and wiggles when she smiles at him. She can hardly control herself. She is not a huge cuddler. She is very independent, so sitting here with dad while he reads is just perfect.




Our girlies!! I really love having "girls". Natalie has a big part in giving Grace her soother and feeding her her bottle. She loves it and in a few years I am sure she will be a great babysitter. (Hey Tori, she will be a great help to you when you have kids. I will send her over! (:)

Our little love has been such a blessing to our family. God knew we needed her.

Comments

  1. She is just so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so beautiful, Belinda! It is so fun to have girls - I never had a sister, so it's a lot of fun for me to watch my two girls together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Belinda,
    I just found your blog this morning.... and I want to say that Grace is adorable!!! She looks just like one of yours!!! OH, and her name is the same as my middle name. :)
    I have been praying for you all ever since the beginning of the cancer journey, and I'm still praying!!! May the Lord continue to give you strength and grace. May He guide you as you homeschool the kids and remind you that He is always there. He will never leave you or forsake you!!!
    In Christ. Emily W.

    ReplyDelete
  4. belinda,
    grace is.....ADORABLE!!!
    she's sooo beautiful, as all your children are!cute that she's a daddy's girl....i have a couple of those myself :)!
    God is the giver of all good gifts & His timing is perfect as you well know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is a sweetie!!!! I like her.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment