Family Pictures

 I LOVE family pictures. Family pictures are my most favourite "thing". The pictures on my walls are all family pictures with only a few exceptions. It is a beautiful thing to capture our family at every stage. When the kids were younger I was faithful in taking lots of pictures, but we rarely got a photographer to take pictures for us. I regret that a little. 


There were so many pictures to choose from. The ones below I would say are some of my favourites! (:


 
To me this picture of our family looks very natural. Everyone is very relaxed and Natalie is even just leaning on Ken. I like it very much.
I would have to say that this one is my favourite of the whole lot of them. The relationship these two have is beautiful I love it!
My girls. (I love saying that!) Natalie is a great big sister, who is always ready to hold Grace or feed her a bottle. Although,  Grace is getting pretty big and strong for Natalie and Micah to be carrying around.
Josh is 12. It is hard to believe that he is old because it kind of makes me feel old. I feel like I was 12, not too long ago. He is as sweet as he is intense. He is very responsible and at times carries the weight of the world on his shoulders. Of course he is first my son,  but as he gets older, I have glimpses of him being my friend. It is special. Tori this is for you: He has officially taken over from you being my furniture  moving friend. This past Saturday, we moved a full sized couch down the stairs with no dents and only a few times we lost control laughing because I thought the couch was going to fall on me! (: Yep, good times!

 So sweet! She loves her daddy!
Grace is almost 4 months here. She is a special part of our family. She is very squeezable! (:

Micah is very close to turning to 9. What a blessing he is to our family. He started out as a little crazy child.. He cried for about a year. Then he became the kind of boy who poured milk in the VCR and wrote with Sharpie on the carpet and laughed. Ken came home to me in tears many times when Micah was little. As he has gotten older he has had many experiences that have changed him..  God has changed  him into a sensitive boy with a big heart who loves the Lord.
Josiah is 4. He is not shy at all. He is book smart, but not very practical. He can't put on his shoes or socks. He will sit on his bed when its bed time and not even think to pull the covers back.  If I give him his clothes and tell him to put them on, he has to think really hard which ones to put on first. He makes me laugh, when we are not in a hurry! (:
Natalie is 6 years old.
These shoes kind of sum up my girl. She is colorful, fun and spunky. She is girlie, but can also be part of the boys. She loves sports and pretty things at the same time. She is a  special gift.
 
I am so thankful for my family. The Lord has blessed us.

Comments

  1. Hi Belinda,
    Hooray, the comment form is working for me! The pictures are beautiful. I love the way you describe each one of your children...each one is special in their own way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family! I loved learning a little about each of your kids from your descriptions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great family pictures! They turned out awesome! I still remember the 1st summer I was living in your granny flat and I was sitting in my living room on the couch with just the screen door closed. Dear little Micah came along with hedge clippers and nicely sliced a piece of the screen;O) He was only 3, but had the cutest, mischievous grin on his face! Rite then, he found a special place in my heart=0) He reminded me of myself as a kid.
    Each of your kids are unique and will always have a special place in my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful, BEAUTIFUL, Belinda!! all of them! I LOVE the one of the baby and her dad, what an adorable baby with that huge smile. :) and all the other pics too. SO thankful to see you all looking so well. God is good!! love Kev & Carole & fam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Josiah reminds me of Thomas. When Thomas was in the hospital with a fractured skull, I'd look at Josiah and want to cry.:)
    I like these pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment